Terms of Service
Terms of Service :
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website. By accessing or using any part of the Website, you agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms of this Agreement, you may not access the Website or use the Services. If these terms and conditions are deemed to be an offer by Livertpslot, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. This website is only available to individuals over the age of 18.
Your livertpslot.online account and the Site. If you create a blog/site on the Web, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and blog, and you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs under your account and other actions related to your blog. You must not describe or define keywords on your blog that are misleading or illegal, including for the purpose of trading the name or reputation of others, and can change or remove any description or keywords that Livertpslot deems inappropriate or illegal. Failure to do so can make Livertpslot liable. You must immediately notify Livertpslot of any unauthorized use of your blog, your account or any other breach of security. Livertpslot will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including for losses incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
- Your Livertpslot.online Account and Site. Contributor Responsibilities. If you run a blog, comment on a blog, post material on the Website, post links to the Website, or provide (or allow a third party to make available) any material through the Website (all materials such as “Content”), and for such Content you take full responsibility for the Content and any damages it causes. Whether the Content is text, graphics, audio files or applicable computer software. By providing content, you represent and warrant that:
Downloading, copying and using the Content does not infringe any third party property rights, including but not limited to copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights.
If your employer owns the intellectual property rights you create, you have (i) obtained permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including the Software, or (ii) your employer retains all rights to the content of this
- You have fully complied with all third party licenses related to the Content and have done everything necessary to successfully communicate the necessary terms to end users.Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content. The content is not spam, not machined or random, does not drive traffic to third party sites, does not increase search engine rankings of third party sites, further illegal activity (such as phishing) or discredits consumers about the origin of the material. . misleading (e.g. spoofing) The content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence against any person or institution, and does not violate any third party’s right to privacy or publicity.Your blog will not be advertised via unsolicited electronic messages such as spam links in newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and websites, and other unsolicited promotion methods.Your blog will not be named in a way that misleads readers into thinking you are a different person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name isn’t someone other than your name, or a company name other than yours. and For Content containing computer code, whether requested by Livertpslot or elsewhere, the type, nature, use and effects of the material are accurately categorized and/or described. By submitting Content to Livertpslot for inclusion on your website, you grant a non-exclusive, royalty-free, worldwide license to reproduce, modify, adapt and distribute the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, publishing and promoting your blog. For Livertpslot. . . . . If you remove the Content, Livertpslot will use reasonable efforts to remove the Content from the Website, butut limiting any of those representations or warranties, Livertpslot has the right (though not the obligation) to, in Livertpslot’s sole discretion (i) refuse or remove any content that, in Livertpslot’s reasonable opinion, violates any Livertpslot policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or (ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, at Livertpslot’s sole discretion. Livertpslot will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amount previously paid.
- Payment and Renewal
General Terms. By selecting a product or service, you agree to pay Livertpslot the one-time and/or monthly or annual subscription fees indicated (additional payment terms may be included in other communications). Subscription payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated. Payments are not refundable. Automatic Renewal.
Unless you notify Livertpslot before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel a subscription, your subscription will automatically renew and you authorize us to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such a subscription (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrades can be canceled at any time by submitting your request to Livertpslot in writing.
- Services. fees; Payment. By signing up for a Services account you agree to pay Livertpslot the applicable setup fees and recurring fees. Applicable fees will be invoiced starting from the day your services are established and in advance of using such services. Livertpslot reserves the right to change the payment terms and fees upon thirty (30) days prior written notice to you. Services can be canceled by you at anytime on thirty (30) days written notice to Livertpslot.
- Support. If your service includes access to priority email support. “Email support” means the ability to make requests for technical support assistance by email at any time (with reasonable efforts by Livertpslot to respond within one business day) concerning the use of the VIP Services. “Priority” means that support takes priority over support for users of the standard or free livertpslot.online services. All support will be provided in accordance with Livertpslot standard services practices, procedures and policies.
- Responsibility of Website Visitors. Livertpslot has not been reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the Website, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material’s content, use or effects. By operating the Website, Livertpslot does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. The Website may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical errors, and other errors. The Website may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. Livertpslot disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content posted there.
- Content Posted on Other Websites. We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and webpages to which livertpslot.online links, and that link to livertpslot.online. Livertpslot does not have any control over those non-Livertpslot websites and webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-livertpslot.online website or webpage, livertpslot.online does not represent or imply that it endorses such a website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses and other harmful or destructive content. Livertpslot disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-Livertpslot websites and webpages.
- Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy. As Livertpslot asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by livertpslot.online violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify Livertpslot in accordance with Livertpslot’s Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy . Livertpslot will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or insabling all links to the infringing material. Livertpslot will terminate a visitor’s access to and use of the Website if, under appropriate circumstances, the visitor is determined to be a repeat infringer of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of Livertpslot or others. In the case of such termination, Livertpslot will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to livertpslot.
- Intellectual Property. This Agreement does not transfer from Livertpslot to you any live rtp slot or third party intellectual property, and all rights, titles and interests in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with livertpslot and livertpslot.com, the Livertpslot.com logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with Livertpslot.com, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of Livertpslot or Livertpslot’s licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any Livertpslot or third-party trademarks.
- Advertisements. Livertpslot reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account. Attribution. Livertpslot reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at Livertpslot.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar. Partner Products. By activating a partner product (e.g. theme) from one of our partners, you agree to that partner’s terms of service. You can opt out of their terms of service at any time by de-activating the partner product.
Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibility indonesia.
- Changes Livertpslot reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. Livertpslot may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources).
- Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Termination. Livertpslot may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your Livertpslot.com account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a paid services account, such account can only be terminated by Livertpslot if you materially breach this
- Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from Livertpslot’s notice to you thereof; provided that, Livertpslot can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
- Disclaimer of Warranties. The Website is provided “as is”. Livertpslot and its suppliers and licensors hereby disclaim all warranties of any kind, express or implied, including, without limitation, the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Neither Livertpslot nor its suppliers and licensors, makes any warranty that the Website will be error free or that access thereto will be continuous or uninterrupted. You understand that you download from, or otherwise obtain content or services through, the Website at your own discretion and risk.